Serious Advocates For The Seriously Injured
Robert S. Sirota
- Workers Compensation 100%
ROBERT S. SIROTA, with over 35 years of legal experience is Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Workers' Compensation Law Attorney.
When New Jersey became the first state in the nation to form an Inn of Court for Workers' Compensation, Mr. Sirota was selected as one of the original "masters". Mr. Sirota has argued dozens of cases before the New Jersey Supreme Court and New Jersey Appellate Courts dealing with a variety of workers' compensation issues, included among those are the landmark cases of Perez vs. Pantasote and Abdullah vs. S.B. Thomas, Inc.
Robert Sirota has lectured on workers' compensation issues in a variety of forums. Further, he is past Chairman of the Labor Law/Worker' Compensation Section of the Passaic County Bar Association. He is a member of the Workers' Compensation Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Mr. Sirota has been selected to the "Super Lawyers" list in the field of workers' compensation.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- LL.B. - 1969
- Rider College, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1966
- Major: Political Science
- New Jersey, 1970
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1970
- Perez v. Pantasote, 95 N.J. 105, 1984, Supreme Ct.
- Abdullah v. S.B. Thomas, Inc., 190 N.J. Super 26, 1983, Appellate Ct.
- Arletta v. Bergen Center, 338 N.J. Super 464, 2001
- New Jersey Workers Compensation Inn of Court
- Named to the New Jersey "Super Lawyers" list; workers’ compensation
Classes & Seminars
- Presenter, Workers Comp. Inn of Court
- Course on Workers Compensation Passaic City Bar Association
- Cole & Cole, Attorney, 1973 to 1978
Fraternities or Sororities
- Zeta Beta Tau
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Workers' Compensation, New Jersey Supreme Court, 1998
Current Employment Position