ROBERT S. SIROTA, with over 35 years of legal experience is Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Workers' Compensation Law Attorney.
When New Jersey became the first state in the nation to form an Inn of Court for Workers' Compensation, Mr. Sirota was selected as one of the original "masters". Mr. Sirota has argued dozens of cases before the New Jersey Supreme Court and New Jersey Appellate Courts dealing with a variety of workers' compensation issues, included among those are the landmark cases of Perez vs. Pantasote and Abdullah vs. S.B. Thomas, Inc.
Robert Sirota has lectured on workers' compensation issues in a variety of forums. Further, he is past Chairman of the Labor Law/Worker' Compensation Section of the Passaic County Bar Association. He is a member of the Workers' Compensation Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Mr. Sirota has been selected yearly by his peers as a "Super Lawyer" in the field of workers' compensation.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers Compensation 100%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Workers' Compensation, New Jersey Supreme Court, 1998
- New Jersey, 1970
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1970
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- LL.B. - 1969
- Rider College, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1966
- Major: Political Science
- Presenter, Workers Comp. Inn of Court
- Course on Workers Compensation Passaic City Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- New Jersey Workers Compensation Inn of Court
- New Jersey "Super Lawyers" Workers Compensation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Cole & Cole, Attorney, 1973 to 1978
- Zeta Beta Tau