Accident Claims Overview
For more than 50 years, Goldstein, Ballen, O’Rourke & Wildstein has stood for fair compensation for the injured and the bereaved in northern New Jersey. Our experienced and dedicated lawyers relentlessly pursue the maximum available compensation for clients affected by the following legal practice areas.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are ready to evaluate your accident claim and to represent you aggressively and efficiently throughout the life cycle of your injury or death claim. We assist individuals and their loved ones with the following types of cases among others:
- Car Crashes: Was another motorist at fault? Are injuries severe? What insurance coverage is available?
- Truck Accidents: Was a truck driver fatigued and inattentive at the time of the collision?
- Motorcycle Accidents: We can effectively counter any unwarranted bias on the part of police, insurance claims adjusters, judge or jury.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist: How will you get the compensation you need when the other driver is uninsured or under-insured?
- Public Transit Accidents: New Jersey Transit, PATH trains, Greyhound buses and subways.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Did the driver of the car or truck use reasonable precautions?
- PIP Arbitration: Get medical bills paid when insurers drag their feet after an accident.
- Premises Liability: From a slip-and-fall at a grocery store to insufficient security measures at a motel.
- Ice and Snow Slip and Fall: Is there an engineering or landscaping defect on a commercial property that is conducive to a hazardous thaw-refreeze cycle?
- Dog Bites: Will the injured person require plastic surgery now or in the future, in an attempt to correct disfigurement?
- Products Liability: Was a dangerous piece of equipment used on the job responsible for an injury? Is the manufacturer liable?
- Injuries at Work: When is a workplace injury cause for a third-party liability claim or workers’ compensation claim?
- Social Security Disability Claims: Has an injury or the onset of a chronic condition left you unable to work as you did before, for 12 months or longer?
- New Jersey Wrongful Death: How do statutory and insurance policy limits work against families who have lost loved ones in New Jersey due to the negligence of others?
Call or E-Mail the Law Firm to Schedule a Free Consultation
Contact Goldstein, Ballen, O’Rourke & Wildstein, headquartered in Passaic, to discuss your medical malpractice, auto accident, negligence or workers’ compensation concerns today. Call us at 888-868-1830 or send us an email.
Se habla español. We are pleased to offer bilingual services throughout your case. In fact, the majority of our staff is bilingual.