Serious Advocates For The Seriously Injured
Kristian A. Krause
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation
Kristian A. Krause joined Goldstein, Ballen, O'Rourke & Wildstein, P.C. in January 2013 as an associated attorney and was promoted to partner in July 2021.
He focuses on Plaintiffs' Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation litigation representing accident victims throughout New Jersey. Mr. Krause has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of accident victims, personally tried numerous cases, and argued before both the Appellate Division and the New Jersey Supreme Court. Within the firm, Mr. Krause has spearheaded the firm's use of technology in the wake of electronic filing and the changing demands of the practice of law. Earlier this year, he was accepted as a 2021-2022 Fellow of the New Jersey State Bar Association Leadership Academy. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, the Passaic County Bar Association, and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Outside of the firm, Mr. Krause serves his community as a Councilman in Fair Lawn and as a volunteer youth sports coach in wrestling and flag football.
- Passaic County Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2013 to Present
Current Employment Position
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: English - Creative Writing
- Major: Political Science
- New Jersey, 2012